The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is there a way to make windows remember the password in the newer versions, so I don't have to type the damn thing all the time? That's annoying.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
There's a check box for that option
![]() Have a look at the attached screenshot ("Remember Me option")
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've used that check box but it doesn't work with VBulletin for some reason, anybody?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do you have cookies enabled?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes, it's works everywhere else but on Vbulletin boards.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Try clearing your cache, and deleting any current vbulletin cookies. That usually fixes issues like this.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes I did that and no luck. Like just now I had to re-login becuase I timed out and I could double click in the username box and my username would come up, but not the password.
|
![]() |
|
|