The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Blank white page at end of game? Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Did I mess up on the install or is this a bug? At the end of a game I get a blank white screen. Everything else seems to work great though. When I click the 'forum' tab on Firefox to get back to the board, the score is saved and everything is fine. So what is the blank white page and how do I fix it?
Thanks a ton for this hack, now I won't get anything done. ![]() Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I would guess you have a corrupted file during the upload, try replacing them ensuring you overwrite and not resume or skip.
You should not need to re-install. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Any idea which file it might be specifically?
This was my very first vboard hack I did without my tech support guiding my every step, so sorry if I ask stupid questions. I'm a little bit of a noob.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ok, I am still trying to fix this. The url it sends players to at the end of most games is http://www.rockmymonkey.com/forums/i...de&do=newscore
So why is it sending them to the forum index instead of the arcade index? Does this help anyone know what file is bad or what step I missed in the set up? |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
i got the same thing goin on bro, sorta.
if i find a fix ill let you know |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you're using vbAdvanced Portal and your /index.php is not the original one from vBulletin you have to edit your alternate index.php
open index.php At the very beginning of the File, right after: Code:
<?php Code:
// ibProArcade modification
if($_POST['module'] == "pnFlashGames"){
$_GET[act] = "Arcade";
$_GET['module'] = "arcade";
}
if($_POST['func'] == "storeScore"){
$_GET['do'] = "pnFStoreScore";
}
if($_POST['func'] == "saveGame"){
$_GET['do'] = "pnFSaveGame";
}
if($_POST['func'] == "loadGame"){
$_GET['do'] = "pnFLoadGame";
}
$act = $_GET[act];
$autocom = $_GET[autocom];
$showuser= $_GET[showuser];
if($act == "Arcade" || $autocom=="arcade") {
include "arcade.php";
exit();
}
if(!empty($showuser) && $showuser >= 1) {
$u = $showuser;
$_GET[u] = $showuser;
include "member.php";
exit();
}
// end of ibProArcade modification
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
the index.php in your forum's root
ibProArcade just comes along with arcade.php |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|