Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-20-2006, 06:10 PM
ryusan ryusan is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 6
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Help, Assistance Needed.


Just wondering if it's possible to remove this white border on the post table.


I'm also having a padding problem in IE,


Here is what it looks like in FireFox. It's much thinner.


Is this fixable? I'd like it to look like it does in FireFox.


And finally, those title headers.

(IE)

(FF)


They're too different colours in those browsers. First I'd like to know if I can get them to be same colour, and if I can change the colour.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.