Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-12-2006, 07:47 PM
Minha Minha is offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 33
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Reputation Problem??

Hi. First at all, sorry for my english. I?m from Spain .

I don?t know if i have a problem with the display of reputation's graphical points .
There are users with 58 reputation's point and only show 1

I modificated my postbit legacy to show the reputation as number too and i don't know if something goes wrong.

Thanks.

PD. If a write this post in a wrong place, please move to the right one .
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.