The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've only been able to replicate it with AOL, but when I click on a thread and try to scroll down or up, the entire thread gets blurry and I have to reload the page several times before it starts showing up properly.
Anyone else having the problem or know the cause/solution? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I've heard a few people reporting that in the AOL browser it was showing 'blurry' text. I have no idea why though (just letting you know that you're apparently not alone with this issue).
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Aol uses their proxies which give a whole different view of the internet. It compresses pictures, it changes sites... I am sure it is only an Aol issue.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
sometimesi think my ctrl buttons get pressed by a ghost and when i scroll with my mouse whell it sometimes changes text size.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm glad that I'm not the only person with the problem. Not sure what the bug is, or if the new 3.6.2 that should drop any day now, fixes it.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think Phaedrus is right, that it's purely an AOL issue, so I wouldn't get your hopes up about 3.6.2 fixing it.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
From what I can tell, it appears to be an AOL issue. All users having the problems are AOL users. |
![]() |
|
|