The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Some Fullmetal Alchemist Status Icons Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
a small pack of nice custom made icons I used on a style thought it would be nice to post them seperate from the style for use. Also included some reputation images which are supposed to look like mini philosopher's stones
Hope you like them. Theres a few pics below and some more inside the zip. Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sweet, I am mod on this one forum where these look perfect in the dark red/black style
I gave the admin an email with link to this release
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Those are effing awesome!
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've been using these status icons for a while now. I soooo appreciate you sharing them. They are awesome for a games forum. Thanks!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thank you very much
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Fantastic !
Installed. |
![]() |
|
|