Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-27-2006, 04:38 PM
Lionel Lionel is offline
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Delray Beach, Florida
Posts: 3,277
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default closing forums

I have some 235 forums that I want to prevent people from posting in there, but they can read. It's really no joke having to do them one by one. Is there a mysql command I could issue for forums not open to new posts?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.