Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-27-2006, 12:38 AM
Strafe Strafe is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 98
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Stats Won't Work!

I've been running a forums for less than a month. When I try to generate some stats from the AdminCP's Statistics & Logs section, all I get is a No Matches Found result.

Does this have something to do with the length of time I've been running the forums. Since a month has not yet passed since I started it, I'm thinking it's because of that. Any ideas?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.