The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I saw a forum with a bbcode hack, I presume, that when you put the code [you] it would be replaced with that users name they are logged in with, therefore everyone would think it was aimed at them. I have tried to get them to tell me how they did it and tried doing it myself but I am missing something. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Man, I saw something like this on a sig hack...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
do a search on vbhackers.com ;..-)
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=93500" target="_blank">https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=93500</a>
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice, thanks christian, I searched for forever too!
|
![]() |
|
|