The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can anyone tell me what image hack this is installed on this forum?
http://www.corsacrazy.net/garage/showmembers.php |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I looked at that one earlier but I'm not 100% certain it is that one, do you think it could be Photoplog?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Maybe
Its worth giving it a shot
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Are the hacks easy to uninstall if they're not the one I'm looking for?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Would it not be an idea to set up a test forum (obiously not giving public access to it as it would break the licence agreement) and install the hack on to that setup, therefore you do not have to mess around with your main forum.
|
![]() |
|
|