The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have installed numerous add-ons through uploading through the product manager (Add/Import), but I think I might want to edit the actual xml file of the product.
Where can I find it? Thank you!
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
It can't be edited once it's uploaded. The only thing you can edit are the individual Plugins that are created when the Product XML File is imported.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you for your help.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Unless you know anything about databases, Is this not where the products are stored?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well, as far as I know, the Product XML is just discarded after its imported. It's more like an installation guide, directing vBulletin to activate and install the Plugins contained within the Product.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep, it's just converted to array once you submit, so it's never actually saved (aside from importing the data into the database).
|
![]() |
|
|