The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi
While downloading the new 3.6.1 I have an option to download only XML files. How can I upgrade using these files? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
You have to Download the whole package, not just the XML files.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
ok but why is there a choice to download only xml files then?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Not 100% sure. Maybe if you need to replace any of the original XML files?
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think those .xml files are default styles + languages & phrases.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Correct, the XML files are just the default styles, phrases etc - some people just need to redownload them, hence the option.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
oh ok thanks
|
![]() |
|
|