The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Burgundy Forum Markers Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Here are some burgundy forum markers I made.
I will have more colors available on my forum as I get them done. Download Now
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great set, using it on my fourms.......one question.....would it be possible to make matching statusicon images?
thread.gif thread_dot.gif thread_dot_lock.gif thread_lock.gif thread_new.gif thread_moved_new.gif |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I click install ! But you can release the psd? I'm using yours set of buttons with #16416a colour and I want match the colours
![]() All my best Beduino |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
very good!, Thank you very much
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I second the need for thread status as well. Can you do these?
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great , thanks.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I grabbed these as they will be a smart and quick fit for me, however I agree with the other posters, would be stellar if you could make a full ste.
|
![]() |
|
|