The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Does anyone know where I can purchase a dynamic avatar system much like gaiaonline.com has? And does the system allow you to add animations and such? Thanks in advance!
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
So does this exist for vbulletin?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
this would be pretty cool
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
no, check gaiaonline.com I think that is what he is refering too... avatars that can be customized....
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I understand now. I was at work earlier and could not access the website to see exactly what it was. Kinda nifty, I understand why Draygonia was looking for it!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I plan on creating a system similar to Gaiaonline.com but with a much different theme and much more options and a more mature look, nothing like little girls in bikinies like gaia has 0.o
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
there is that dynamic smile maker. u can mod that i guess, unless i didn't get whats trying to be done*
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thats not really what I wanted, but I would have a hard time making the system with my current computer experience, I would need to train a little bit more before I take on a project like that. Perhaps I may make a mod for it ^.^
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Edit: This post was removed, sorry.
|
![]() |
|
|