The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok these stupid bots keep signing up and posting junk in my forum, (spam). and i cant stop them from registering, i even added the verification image thing and they still manage to sign up, is there a way to stop this?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Have you tried e-mail verification? I haven't had a single spambot on my site. You can also just send them to Tachy goes to Coventry... They think they are posting and don't try to re-register, nobody can see them... It makes everybody happy.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
what do u mean by tachy goes to conventry?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
What version are you using? I stopped having any problems since capcha image verification was enabled... Email verification is a very good idea.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
NM.... I found my answer.. it's in VB Options
|
![]() |
|
|