The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello, i am looking for hack which is used to merge the multiple replies made by a user back to back. its used to avoid spamming. thanks.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd like to have that for 3.6.0 and compatible with AJAX......last time I tried to use it, it didn't work with AJAX and well........yeah.....
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
i:e v3.6
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
There is no 3.6 specific version, that one is the latest, and the thread contains the small fix needed for it to work on 3.6.
The plugin version does not work well with AJAX and I don't think it ever will as I think file edits will always be needed. The original version wasn't a product/plugin - it was just a file edit, and was adjusted to work with Ajax (by me) but Xenon replaced that version with the plugin version. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|