The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have style I am currently in the process of finishing up. But I added a few temples of my own for my rpg/radio/ and some other hacks. how do I delete those templates. so I can release my style without those templates cause obviously people are not going to have those same hacks install. I was thinking i go into the database but that's too dangerous.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
If it's a custom template, just Revert it. It'll be deleted.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep, that should do it.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
looks like it doest work since I based it off another one. that I had, it doesnt have the revert option.
|
![]() |
|
|