Go Back   vb.org Archive > vBulletin 3 Discussion > vB3 General Discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-31-2006, 12:54 PM
eoh eoh is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1
Благодарил(а): 0 раз(а)
Поблагодарили: 0 раз(а) в 0 сообщениях
Default Change default sorting method for every forum

Hi,

I have a forum with several subforums. How do I change the default sorting for threads for each forum ?

I've found several pieces of code for changing it for all, but not for seperate forums.

For instance :

Forum a : default sorting by last posted message
Forum b : default sorting by thread title descending
Forum c : default sorting by last posted message

Any help is welcome !

EoH
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.9.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.