The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is rep part of the stores? I haven't reinstalled either since the upgrade. If not, does anyone know why it isn't working? The settings are set correctly. Thanks for any ideas.
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Reputation is a standard part of vbulletin.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well then, I have no idea why mine is kaput.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Are you sure you've got all the settings done correctly? I think there's an option to display reputation per Usergroup -- make sure that's set right. That's all I can think of.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
When I click on reputation Icon to "add to *****'s reputation" I get taken to the top of the current thread, and nothing else happens.
Anyone have any ideas? |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
revert your postbit template as the problem probably lies there
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have reverted postbit, postbit_legacy and even copied the templates from my wife's site (where it works) to my template and got nothing. Now, I think it's making the vBPlaza hack not work as the "gifts" aren't showing up. Do you think this is the same problem?
|
![]() |
|
|