The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Send HTML Email to Users Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
/*================================================= =====================*\
|| Send HTML Email to Users || || ================================================== ===== || Brought to you by: || VisionScripts || Premium PHP & vBulletin Solutions! || ================================================== ===== || || Author : Psionic Vision || Works on : vBulletin 3.5 || Released : Jul 01, 2006 || || Time required to install: 1 minute || Difficulty: easy \*================================================ ======================*/ DESCRIPTION Gives admin an ability to send HTML e-mail to users via AdminCP. STATISTICS File Changes: 2 Template Changes: 1 Products to Install: 1 FEATURES
VERSION HISTORY 1.0.0 Initial Release The installation manual is contained within the attached file. IF YOU LIKE MY HACK, PLEASE CLICK INSTALL Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
First Post Reserved...
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi m8, i am trying to install but i cannot find this code in my register template?
Code:
<if condition="$vboptions['enableemail']"> |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
thank God i got this
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have just searched all templates in all styles with that code and the only template showing up is the modifyoptions template, including the default....
I am quite supprised about only being for default as well, how many actually only use the default template? |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you are a designer, you should be able to figure these things out yourself. The code you are looking for is the one that displays "accept email from other members" option.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am only learning but yes i did figure thats what it was all about
But whether i am a desinger or not is neither here nor there, this is your work not mine hence me asking you....I didnt ask for any arrogance, I will bid you good day and leave this 1, thank you anyway!! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think he was just sticking to what he said about only supporting unmodified skins. Nice release!
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
There's no arrogance, I'm simply tired of explaining the same things over and over... Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|