The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Fake Community Statistics Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Due to the recent announcement of Internet Brands telling they are suing XenForo, I decided to immediately stop updating my vBulletin modifications, because I am not supporting this action.
Supporters / CoAuthors Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Version history for those who want to know:
Version 0.00 -> for vBulletin 3.0.x (was never released) Version 0.01-0.06 -> for vBulletin 3.5.x (released as stable) Version 0.10 -> for vBulletin 3.6.x (released in this thread as beta) Version 0.20 -> for vBulletin 3.6.7pl1 (updated .zip in this thread) Version 0.22+manual patch -> for vBulletin 3.6.11 (updated .zip file in this thread) |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
woot me first reply = Kihon.
Floris, how much did you have to change? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Just a rebuild + new options to select and tried to get things working. The next update will hopefully fix the little issues of options not working. I just have to do too much 3.6 support on vBcom right now to look through the index.php file
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was only wondering how much different converting an old hack would be to convert it to 3.6 since I have hundreds of hacks installed. :/
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
That would be very easy
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks Floris does this mean we are going to have to change all our hacks from 3.5 to 3.6
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Most hacks from 3.5 will work on 3.6.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
OMG, this statement just made me pee my pants.
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Read the announcement on vBcom by Kier, it is explained there.
|
![]() |
|
|