The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
any one have calendar hack 1.03, plz help me I need it very much.
thx |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Read the forum rules.
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
anyway I got the rules, but I have a Q. now I have calendar hack 1.02 put the events disappear in the calendar in months less than 10 (1 to 9) the events appear only for this months 10,11,12 how I can solve this>
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Iam falling in love with vb115 and want it to be like vb2,
I wish if some one know how I can correct the calendar hack, tell me plz.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have vb2beta3, but I want to do that with vb115, and 116 too.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
dont be confused I just want to learn, thx man.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
It looks like "download" of 1.1.5 to me.
|
![]() |
|
|