The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a battle hack installed on my board. But in order for a battle to be made you must type your Opponents name in a little Box below your post.
Most of the time people forget to type the name in and just make the thread. How do i make it so i wont let you create the thread unless you have a user named typed in? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
if u know javascript, make a javascript that will force ppls to fill out that field or else a error message will pop up. I had that hack installed and did it that way but I haven't bothered to install it after I upgrade to 3.5. I am pretty sure it will work on 3.5 since its just a javascript on the template not the files itself
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well being that i dont know javascript. Can someone please help?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I need a battle hack for my site, PM me the hack, and ill help you with the JS
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you use my battle hack, it has verification built in...
|
![]() |
|
|