The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a hack to block phone numbers being displayed?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
What phone numbers?
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I want to block mobile phone numbers. I'm in ireland and all mobile phone numbers have a 3 digit prefix depending on what network your on following by 7 digits.
there are four networks with the prifix 083 085 086 and 087 i could just block these with the filter but i want to hide the 7 digits after also. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
set the profile field to a private field and ensure that usergroups who you wish to be able to see the field have permissions to view private profile fields.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
sorry again, was i ment to say was mobile phone numbers being displayed in posts on the forum not on the users profile.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
oh, in that case I dunno
|
![]() |
|
|