The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
What are some hacks I can install or changes I can do to my vB forum to increase the amount of pages I have indexed with Google/Yahoo.
I have excellent page ranking with the keywords I want. Just not that many indexed pages. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
You'll want to look for some SEO type modifactions such as Dean's DC SEO or vRewrite.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Besides those is there any other well known SEO additions or changes I can make to vB?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
whats that SEO program u pay for?
i saw it somewhere before |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
That would be vBSEO.
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
![]() |
|
|