The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have found this:
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...Pick+usergroup[EDITED] But it doesnt work for the latest VB version. Does anyone know of a way of making it work with the latest version? I really need this for the setup i have going in my forum. James |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
your link does not work.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry, this is what i meant:
https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...Pick+usergroup I want the users to be able to select their usergroup when they join my forum on the registration page. Any help would be much appreciated! James bump |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Have a look at these mods
Add User to Primary Usergroup Based on Value of Custom Profile Field Add User to Secondary Usergroup Based on the Value of a Custom Profile Field at Reg. |
![]() |
|
|