The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a way I can possibly space/seperate my categories?
http://www.policeexplorers.us/forums/ As it goes from the 1 box with Police Exp. Online to General Board. Is there any way I can put code in that it will have space in between? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
<a href="https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthread.php?t=88983&highlight=category+spacing" target="_blank">Category Spacing</a>
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Will this affect my welcome headers mod? / as it edits some stuff I think that might conflict with WH? ![]() I tryed it and all it did was create lines in between the categories.... |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you would like me to take a closer look at it, please PM me your ACP login details.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
This has been fixed
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you! once again...
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Peterska2 rules!
:banana: |
![]() |
|
|