The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Invalid Monster Battle Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Great, thanks.
I have another problem: Many users are getting an "Invalid Battle" error, as in they are still in an active battle which they already clicked submit at the end of a battle. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have a small number of people reporting this but I have been unable to reproduce.
Lets start easy; is this regular battle or monster battle? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Monster battle.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sorry about the delay.
Ok what I need you to do is this: Find an user that is experiencing this problem, and note down his userid. Then run these queries, only replacing the userid with the userid you found: [sql]SELECT monsterbattleid FROM rpg_user WHERE userid = '1'[/sql] [sql]SELECT userid FROM rpg_ibot_templates WHERE userid = '1'[/sql] And tell me what the results of each of these queries are. |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
First query:
Code:
An error occurred while attempting to execute your query. The following information was returned. error number: 1146 error desc: Table 'nt_vb.rpg_user' doesn't exist Code:
An error occurred while attempting to execute your query. The following information was returned. error number: 1146 error desc: Table 'nt_vb.rpg_ibot_templates' doesn't exist |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
You use a table prefix then. Append that before the name of the table (so if your prefix is vb_ the table name becomes vb_rpg_user) and try it again.
You can find your table prefix in the config.php file. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
My bad.
First query: 0 2nd query did not come up with any results. |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I see.
And you are sure that the userid you used to query is infact stuck with that error? If you are, then run the following query: [sql]UPDATE user SET rpg = '' WHERE userid = '1'[/sql] Adding the table prefix and replacing the userid as needed, and tell the user to refresh any RPG page, then see if he is still stuck with that error. |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
That did it. Thanks a lot man. I'll be talking to you later, I'm sure I'll need more help later on. lol.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Okay, well then we have nailed what the problem is: The cache didn't update itself.
That should make it fixable. Thanks for the aid ![]() PS: When next your users recieve this error, just run the Rebuild RPG Users maintenance function. |
![]() |
|
|