The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know this Mod exists but I can't seem to find it. I am lookin for a Mod that dispays the user profile in home. See attached picture:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sorry can any Moderator move it to requests I posted it here by mistake :S
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
check out vbstyles.com and there the skin aria .... might help you.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like it could be the welcome panel modification.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
that's a screenshot from my forum lol
you might wanna try to search for: welcome block/box or simply use the aria skin found on vbstyles.com |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|