The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I looked and looked but I cant find an answer to my problem.
I have a board with 50% adult and 50% mainstream content. I need to mirror the mainstream foruns in another domain, and make it look like it's an independent site. So I have my site A with 20 foruns and my new site B with a subset of those foruns. New members can register at both sites, and new posts will show up in site A and B at the same time. The only thing that I want to change is the template, site B will have no adult advertising. I hope I made myself clear. I already know I need another VB license to install on site B, but that's the only thing I'm sure of. Is there any guide to do this, anyone who's done it? |
![]() |
|
|