The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
OKay i got everything to work except one last thing...
I am trying to make it target a template "from the php file" that all my pages will target for this system... PHP Code:
I am able to see it on this... http://www.paragonix.org/index.php?e...races?Aegyptos otherwise I can't... I am trying to target the EOPINFO template from the templates, so I can display everything inside there... such as PHP Code:
I created a AdminCP system so I can add new races, classes fast and easy thanks to the AdminCP of vba it helped me be able to design it the way I wanted it to be...Although i am stuck at the very last part I am using vbadvanced CMPS 2.1 for this, i am just trying to figure out how to point to a template from a php script... |
![]() |
|
|