The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Search Log Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Search Log
Developer: derekivey Version: 1.0.0 Beta 1 vBulletin Version: 3.5.4 File Edits: 0 Template Edits: 0 New Phrases: 9 Uses Plugins: Yes! Difficulty: Easy Description: This hack logs every search query made on your forum. Useful to see what visitors are most interested in. *** I Strongly Recommend That You Backup Before Installing/Upgrading This Hack! I am not responsible for any damage this hack may cause to your forum, so backup! *** Planned features for a later release:
If you would like to make a donation, you may send it to me through PayPal. ![]() I have added screen shots of this hack in action below. Please click Thanks! Supporters / CoAuthors Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
First Post Reserved For Future Use.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great idea.
/me will install and download soon enough. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks let me know if you have any problems with it.
Derek |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
lol, Yes there is a problem, I added everything yet, There is no search logs under stats.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
This could get quite big on a busy forum. Interesting idea, though.
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
LoL, it's not there indeed
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
*nice*
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
i don t see it either.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll take a look when I get back from school.
Thanks, Derek |
![]() |
|
|