The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
What's the best Articles Hack on the org?
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I haven't tapped into the other mods but I've purchased The Geek's GARS Pro. From my perspective, since I concentrate on layouts, GARS has the flexibility I need to customize it to my desire. On the user's end, it's easy and for my purpose it's functional.
![]() My description is rather general, however. Is there a feature (or features) you're looking for? |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I use GARS lite and love it
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, the lite is just for one forum, you would have to purchase the pro in order to use it for more forums.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes, Boofo, that makes sense. I understand what you mean by "professional". The Admin Zone Forums gave me an idea for my GARS project. For myself, however, instead of using Web Templates I'll opt vBadvanced and additional PHP files.
|
![]() |
|
|