The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
so if i upgrate the status of a member to a Mod I wanna have automaticaly the rank changed without to manualy change his posts.
is it possible? because they are mods and have the ranks of the newbies. I dont want to change their posts to 1000 to get the wanted rank. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
In the usergroup manager, you can insert the text 'Moderator' or whatever there which overrides the usertitles.
If you also use userranks, you can add a rank for Mods with any post count which will only be used by mods. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
and how could I add a rank for Mods in cpanel? I took a look and couldn't realise it
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
any help please?
|
![]() |
|
|