The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
vRSSI Pro Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
vRSSI is a simple plugin for your favorite vBulletin Forum Software. Using this tool you can display forum stats, top posters, latest threads, latest posts and latest users who registered on your forums in your web pages. At this moment vRSSI can display its contents in a .php file. However if you wish to display it in a .HTML page then I recommend you to use .htaccess to parse your .html pages to act as .php pages. In the future I will release another version of vRSSI and hopefully will be able to implement some javascript so that you can display vRSSI contents on your flat html pages. Anyways the script was developed by me Roosevelt Purification. For a list of complete features, click here. :: Product Admin Menu Screenshots :: I've also added screenshots of vRSSI vbulletin admin menu. Please give suggestions because there are lot of things I can do especially with this mod. So feel free to give them. INSTALL ME!! This Modification has been removed from download as it has been found to be open to SQL Injection Exploits, the Author has been informed and a fixed version requested. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks for the release. i have a question here.
Cant we acheive the same using stock rss features ? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got this?
Warning: main(/home/tutor/public_html/forums/vrssi.php?id=lp&limit=): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/tutor/public_html/proba.php on line 1 Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/tutor/public_html/forums/vrssi.php?id=lp&limit=' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/tutor/public_html/proba.php on line 1 |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a few features that would be good.
- forum selection ability - adding a first post like a description to the forum - ability to pull ubb code from posts - pull the icon from post etc... |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes and i have 3.5 version 3.5.4
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I kinda like this format. I'll install later. I think users using a Cell phone will appreciate this more than anything.
Let yah know how I do later. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
![]() I got this? Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|