The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am a bit brain dead a the moment and was hoping someone could help me out. I have the welcome header pligin installed and want to change the content of them. No surprise that the instructions say it says that it is recommended. I know that is a simple fix but for the life of me I have no idea which files to go into to change them. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
apparantly I cannot type either. I meant content
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hey not bad, 3 consecutive posts in something that should be hack releases ... not doing bad!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice hack!
[high]* Deska click install [/high]
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
The answer to the question: Aren't they in the Phrase Manager?
*reports post, assuming that nobody else has. |
![]() |
|
|