The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
bbSpoiler Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Keywords: bbcode, hidden, spoiler
Description: A simple but effective [spoiler] bbcode. All the ones I've seen so far fall short for some minor reason or another - so I've created my own ![]() Features:
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
*Installed
ty man! :banana: *oooppss! 1st post ciao! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Cheers Hambil, I spent the best part of my life trying to avoid the answer to who shot JR and you go and spoil it in one foul swoop with a screenshot lol.
Nice hack and I will be adding it as soon as I sort my site out, Ive just tested on my dev site and it works fine. H |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Fixed a bug that caused some forum threads to display funcky in forum view. Grab the latest zip. Since there's only one install so far, I only screwed up one person. I'll try harder next time
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
2 Installs now m8
Thanks for the update. |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ah crap, I broke the thread-preview in my last upload. My only excuse is that it's 4am here. All fixed now, but you may need to download again.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks man, works just fine!
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Very good, thankyou for sharing,
i noticed in the install.txt The image path is .images I put it into forum/images the path then was just images/spoiler with no full stop Hope that helps someone else out. Thanks again for the hack. |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hambil,
Awesome hack!!! installed onmy 3.5.4! One problem, it doesn't work LOL Tried Firefox/IE and nothin' The click to show spoiler table shows up, but it won't click down to show the spoiled text. Any ideas? |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|