The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
How do i change the font color and sizes of Code and PHP code in threads?
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Please post in the proper forum.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
ok does that mean i dont get an answer to my question?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
that mean that you must post your answer in proper forum to get answer |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can anyone help me with this? Am i bein gpunished?
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I dont understand. Is this serious? https://vborg.vbsupport.ru/showthrea...651#post939651 I just want to change the font face, color and size for [php] codes and [code] codes. its no tin bbcode_php. it goes deeper than that. I need to edit htaccess or php.ini or something. I just need to kno whow to do this.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
You change the php code colours in php.ini
Code:
; Colors for Syntax Highlighting mode. highlight.string = #DD0000 highlight.comment = #FF9900 highlight.keyword = #007700 highlight.bg = #FFFFFF highlight.default = #0000BB highlight.html = #000000 |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where is php.ini? My host told me to create one and put it in the folder i want. I dont understand. Can you guys please give detailed explinations please.....please
|
![]() |
|
|