The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is there any where to make a profile field prefilled, by editing the register template?
anyone? |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
anyone?
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
anyone?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
anyone?
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
yes, that should be simple. I am not exactly sure on how but find the fileds and prefull them with text. I cant explain it but im sure someone with better knowlege of VB can.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Set the default
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yea but... I want to use a variable. Would it process it if i entered a variable in there? like $myid (random variable name)
|
![]() |
|
|