The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I want to hide my shoutbox from people who aren't actively participating in the forums. I tried to do this with this code in the shoutbox template, but it didn't work.
PHP Code:
PHP Code:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Your conditional is wrong
This one should work: Code:
<if condition="$bbuserinfo[posts]>1"> |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
It is more complex than that - youll need to derive the number of days the user has been registered for in a plugin, and divide their posts by that number.
He wants activity, not number of posts. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Indeed, that's also my opinion, but I only solved his problem with the conditional, so one post is necessary for viewing the shout box.
If you really want something for activity, you can use this (without plugins): Code:
<if condition="$headerstime - 1209600 < $bbuserinfo[lastpost]"> |
![]() |
|
|