The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have a forum that is made up of people primarily in the Upstate New York region. I coded a dropdown menu from the navbar that has streaming radio station links so that my members can listen to a local radio station while they're on the board. The problem I run into is that it merely changes the forum browser window that my board is on to the radio station's streaming skin.
Is there a way to make a new browser window open when clicking one of these links? |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
yeah where you have your links just add target="_blank" after it so if you have
<a href="link">link</a> it will become <a href="link" target="_blank">link</a> |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thank you for your help. It works great.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
no problem
|
![]() |
|
|