The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Sosumi skin Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Sosumi theme made for phpBB by Scott Stubblefield and ported to vB with permission.
Load the sosumi folder to images>styles> Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks good, sleek and sexy. Nice work.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
holy mollie youre fast getting these out....nice work
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very very nice! I'm impressed, foruma-z.
I like the fact that your styles are getting more and unique
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks and these kind of appreciation intiate me to do more...
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Very nice...neutral colors. Installed.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
awsome
*clicks install |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Very good... hopefully apple wont take the 'so sue me' seriously!
![]() -b6 |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I really like this skin.
Is it all right if I customise it to suit my forum better? I'll keep the credits intact, though.
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
My first downloaded skin from here, and installed! Looks great, thanks for making it!
|
![]() |
|
|