The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm Trying To disable Member From Right Clicking On My Site, Can You Please Explain What It Is I Need To Do???
Thanx
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I thought I saw a hack that did that. try using the search to see if you can find it
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I strongly advise against this!
But, if you must, place this in your headinclude template: HTML Code:
<script type="text/javascript"> <!-- //Disable right mouse click Script //By Maximus (maximus@nsimail.com) w/ mods by DynamicDrive //For full source code, visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com var message="Function Disabled!"; /////////////////////////////////// function clickIE4(){ if (event.button==2){ alert(message); return false; } } function clickNS4(e){ if (document.layers||document.getElementById&&!document.all){ if (e.which==2||e.which==3){ alert(message); return false; } } } if (document.layers){ document.captureEvents(Event.MOUSEDOWN); document.onmousedown=clickNS4; } else if (document.all&&!document.getElementById){ document.onmousedown=clickIE4; } document.oncontextmenu=new Function("alert(message);return false") // --> </script> |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a way to disable right click for a specific thread or forum?
I've been looking for a hack like this for some time. Thanks for pointers. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
In your case, I would say the reasons for doing it may outweigh the reasons for not. |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|