The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Other Languages Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
I installed Version 1.5.0.0, after that i translate all phrases into german.
Today i have update to version 1.5.0.1 and all german phrases are deleted. Why ? ![]() I have not overwritten the original language (english) i use 2 languagepacks on my board! Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'm not sure why phrases get overwritten, so if u change it to a language like this, maybe u should create an XML file for it, and I will attach it to the thread for others to use as well.
-CMX |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
If someone is interested, i can put the xml public, but also the ribbons are translated and may not match other needs
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well, if u have a file, just attach it here when a new release is out and I'll see about attaching it to the main post in the future.
-CMX |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
sorry for the n00b question...
but how DOES one go about translating this? is it fully phrased? or do I have to do a separate translation? (and what would I have to translate if so?) Before I convert over and install, I want to make sure I'm able to make a Korean version. best and thanks for such an awesome hack! |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
It is fully phrased to my knowledge, if any phrases are missed, someone usually notes it here in a thread and I fix in a future release.
Thanx for supporting vbPlaza! -CMX |
![]() |
|
|