The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
For some reason just recently my dropdowns are no longer working anywhere on my site. By dropdowns I mean the little arrows beside Search, Quick Links, Font, Size & Color. Not sure what made them stop from working but I'm at a loss of what to do. HELP....please! :nervous:
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Probably caused my a bad Template edit.
Create a new style with no parent set. Now browse the board with teh new style, do you still have problems? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well of course the newer/other skins I don't use work fine.
Now how do I go about fixing the 1's that don't work? Re-upload them to Styles & Templates?
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
You will have to compair them with a default style, and make all the edits that are needed.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks a bunch for the help Marco. I managed to get it all fixed. I just came to after I found out I actually did it,lol
|
![]() |
|
|