The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Add Imageshack to your forums Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Install 'ImageShack on your Site' into the reply and post-new-thread sections of your vBulletin message board, thus giving your visitors the ability to upload images directly. After upload, they may paste the images directly into their post box.
Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
reserved for later use
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Installed and working 100%.
Thanks. |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Can't seem to find the url, but I'm sure I've seen this modification around already.
Thanks though! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
There is a plugin "vB Quick Attachment ... sth" I don't remember. Pretty much the same with this one ^_^
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
That one doesn't work properly on recent versions of vB though and a fix has been sought for some time. Nice one on the release!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Quote:
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would've installed it without the ugly font and advertisement. And I can't seem to be able to remove it.
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
open and make changes for those templates newreply, newthread, editpost, pm_newpm
find :- PHP Code:
PHP Code:
files rapid.php and imageshack.php to the /forum folder this is HaYLaZ hack ... |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ah, nice. I was wondering about this - I'm going to modify it to work with http://www.holdmyfile.com though.
|
![]() |
|
|