The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
Vbulletin Hooks Locator Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
Summary: Finds all the hooks recursively through your Forum Directory. Reports the total hooks, unique hooks and then lists the hooks file by file in a nice little tree ![]() This will probably only be useful for hack authors, I primarily made it for myself to use with the Plugin Accelerator.. but do with it as you wish; might prove a time saver. O and it might enlighten you as to why you should use plugin accelerator in the first place (if you alread havnt). ![]() Instructions: 1. Download File 2. Upload File to your Forums root directory. 3. Run it from your browser. 4. Smile and do a jig. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
I will surely check this out, thanks for the hack, not yet install but I will look into it for future needed
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Works nicely.
/me clicks install |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nice job
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Another great hack, that will help me in my quest for world domin-- I mean making vbulletin modifications....
/me installs |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks danny, I didnt really even think of it as a hack.. just something I thought would be helpful to some hack authors.
Hope some other people find it useful
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Do you plan to release this for 3.0.x?
Ok im kidding....just wanted to throw you off. Very cool and im installing now! THANKS! |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks man!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|