The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
RPG Integration Hack Details »»
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
[high]
RPG Integration Hack v3.5.1 Patch Level 2 [/high]RPG Integration Hack (RPG hack for short) v3.5.1 is the first step into the next generation of the classic hack compiled by Bitsys. For those that are unfamiliar with any of what I mentioned above, heres a quick rundown of what this hack is and does. The RPG hack adds a whole new level of fun to a forum, by allowing uses to duke it out in a fierce battle. Use items to turn the tide of the battle, or use powerful spells to bring down an opponent. Or you can just rely on the good old sword to cut your enemy down to size! Create or join a clan to amass an army and conquer the boards. Patch yourself up after a hard battle. Feeling lucky? Go bet on the lottery! No RPG forum should be without. Administrator controls every single aspect of how the hack works, right down to every item and an user's level/stat gains. [high]Important Notices:[/high]
[high]Upgrading Users:[/high] What's new in v3.5?
All support queries in this thread will be ignored by me. Show Your Support
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||
| Comments |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
The gates to the Screenshoths hath been opened!
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Go you! My users and I have been waiting for this for awhile
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
z0mg so sexahhhhhhh.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
HOTM anyone? And I've been waiting for this since vB 3.5 was announced.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I look forward to seeing what you do with this!
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well done. I'll start helping out with the bugs again.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
i'm getting a corrupted file error from the zip
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
Whoo hoo! Just got the email about v3... I love the classic as it isn't fully of needless features, nor requires page (but I'll donate once some omoney comes to me hehe). THANK YOU!
|
![]() |
|
|