The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello,
I was wondering what a good filesize would be to use for reg. registered users that don't have any paid subscriptions or anything? Thanks, Justin. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
There is no standard size for this.
It will really depend on what your site is about (lot of uploads, what kind of uploads, ..??), how much your server/bandwidth can handle, requests by your members, etc... |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello,
I currently have 15GB bandwidth on the site and it's a wrestling website that will probably have a good many images posted and maybe some media such as mp3 and avi, but I do want to limit ppl on what they can post, b/c I don't want someone uploading 1GB files and such. Thanks again, Justin. |
![]() |
|
|