The Arcive of vBulletin Modifications Site. |
|
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is there a way to get the event reminder in the calendar to give you a popup reminder instead of just sending you an email? And if that is possible is there a way to set an event in the calendar that only a certain usergroup can see like moderators. That way only the moderators can see the event and you can set it to automatically give them a popup event reminder.
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
good idea - i'll add this to my list for my guys to work on - as it would be nice on my site.
I should have something on here in about a month. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yes this would be fantastic!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'd also like to see this.
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know this is an old post but I'd really like to see this.
|
![]() |
|
|